Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ISTP

So, I'm a personality quiz junkie. Always have been. Probably always will be. So I took Jung's again lately and I think it fit me perfectly.

I'm an ISTP.

Introvert, Sensing, Thinking, Perceiving.


Because of your desire for action and independence, you will change the format of blogging or design frequently to keep it interesting and different. Your loyalty may have you reading the same blogs over a long period of time. Even though you could be easily bored with blogging, you might find that because you like following a project through, this is a good way for you to use your alone time to sort the facts you pick up through the day. -Bloginality

So that little foray into self-explanation was to explain that I'm changing my blog once again. For those that are getting annoyed with the constant layout change I'm sorry.

5 Comments:

  1. Michelle D. Argyle said...
    Hehe, I need to go look at this and see what I am. I never change my blog...

    I like the new layout. Looks great!
    Amy Laurens said...
    I'm an ENFJ. Where did you find the Bloginality quote? I want to know MY blogging style!!

    *hearts quizzes also*

    O:)
    Amy Laurens said...
    *blip*

    This is jsut so I can be subscribed to the comment thread :D
    Amy Laurens said...
    Oh, and nice layout!! :)
    marieconley3 said...
    Lady-Thanks!

    Inky-http://bloginality.love-productions.com/

    And thanks!

Post a Comment



 

Home Life | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates