Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nano?

The question mark is cause I have no clue as to what I should blog about, but it's time for an update so here it goes!


 

Character Interviews-With Lei, Inky, and Michelle have been more than helpful! Love you girls! I've found out more about Abi tonight than I have for ages! I'm glad this is what I'm doing for Nano!


 

So I'm gonna be gone for a whole week during Nano. Insane huh? So instead of 4 weeks I'll do it in 3! 3 weeks?!? I doubt I make it, but I shall try!


 

Why am I missing a week of Nano? Come on people! What have I been raving about for months? Yep, I knew you'd get it! OIL!!! OIL is in like 2 days!


 

Tomorrow I go for new makeup, Tuesday I go for an updo, and Monday I need to pack. Oh and today I got my car detailed by John. He attempted to get me to go back out to Nite Lite tonight, but no I needed to stay in. I have a long week and need to catch up on some Z's.


 

Oh and as some of you know I've been a little concerned about some health issues. As soon as I get back from the city I'll be going in to the doctor to see if we can get it under control. If it means more pills I'm sure I'll be a bit upset, but hopefully it can be righted without a hospital stay. I'm sure I'm in for another lecture. I detest being lectured at by doctors. I get it, I don't slow down and take care of myself I'll die. Got it. Stop telling me it. If it's higher than a 5 I'm sure he'll go easy on me. I hope it's his PA. So much nicer.


 

So I have another INSANE month ahead!


 

Oh and enrollment is open! I need to go sign up for my next 21 hours for Spring. My LSAT is like a year away! Scary!!! Dec 5th 2010. And my GRE's are this spring for the Psych Masters program.


 

Nano is going to be a blast! Oh and I now know how to use XHTML so I may be changing my layout more. If you comment, please say if you like the change or not.

3 Comments:

  1. Michelle D. Argyle said...
    I LOVE the new layout, Marie! Hmmm, might have you design something for me. :)

    Yes, character interviews have been awesome! And I'm going to miss you while you're gone. Who's going to race me????

    Good luck with OIL, and keep in touch.
    Michelle D. Argyle said...
    Oh, btw, I want to see pictures of you in costume for Halloween. If you got any. :)

    And pictures of you all dressed up for OIL. Pretty please?
    marieconley3 said...
    I didn't design it. I stole it, but I can do some simple xhtml commands. I shall learn more!

    Lei or Ardyth will race you. But I'm glad you'll miss me!

    Okay-I have a pic of me in my costume that I'll post when I get a chance. I'm waiting for my straightener to warm up.

    OIL pics will be a gazillion. So I'll post them when I return.

Post a Comment



 

Home Life | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates