Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Scared

So, the second in the list of emotions would have to be scared. Why you ask? Because I don't know that I've ever been as scared as I am at the moment. Mom is incredibly sick, she's in a diabetic pre-coma, meaning she's just on this side of consciousness. Yesterday we went on the ambulance and the doctor found nothing wrong, said it was a drug interaction though he clearly knew nothing. Then I called Doc, the family doctor and he was like it's a (huge word) and I was like "Huh?" "Pre-diabetic coma"

 

Tomorrow I'm braving the roads to take Mom to Nate. I know this is scary, but I'll do it and be happy about it because Mom is sick and I can't handle her alone. She doesn't even know who I am. It's scary and it's time to take her somewhere that she can get help. Wasn't expecting this for years.

 

Doc says I need to regulate her blood sugar and so there's no sleep tonight.

 

Book-"Castles"- why? because the hero is perfect. He just takes over and handles everything. He's protective and bossy, and in one word, "Him". It takes the stress away. Makes me happy.

 

Song-Amazing Grace. Yes, the one that always says that she doesn't believe in a higher power turns to God every single time she's scared.

 

Excerpt- Too tired to find, maybe I'll give you one later.

4 Comments:

  1. Michelle D. Argyle said...
    Rie, I'm keeping you and your mother in my prayers. I am happy that they at least know what is wrong with her. That is a huge plus. Hang in there. You heard my friend - your mom will be fine.
    Nayuleska said...
    Hugs Rie. Praying for you both.
    Danyelle L. said...
    *hugs*

    We're here for you when you need us.
    Anonymous said...
    I bet 'scared' doesn't even start to describe how you're feeling.

    All strength you you and your mom.

Post a Comment



 

Home Life | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates