Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!

Tomorrow at 10 I head to Denver, to be with the my sissy. We won't return until the 31st, so expect a lot less of my presence.

Christmas is my favorite holiday and this one should be pretty awesome. Sissy and me will together and right now that's all that really matters to me.

I'll take a ton of pics and post them on Picassa when I get back.

What are you guys doing for Christmas?

Love and Merry Christmas.

"Truth Will Set You Free But First It Will Make You Flinch"

3 Comments:

  1. Michelle D. Argyle said...
    Have a great holiday! I will miss you muchly. I look forward to those pictures! Smile a lot for me, please!
    Captain Hook said...
    Enjoy your trip, sweetie!
    Danyelle L. said...
    Merry Christmas! Hope your day went well. :) Be safe.

Post a Comment



 

Home Life | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates