Thursday, September 11, 2008

Review: Twilight

I thought it was about time I did a review of a book and so I want to start with the book that I read last night. Once I started I couldn't put it down.

I drew some comparisons out of the book that many teenage girls can easily relate to.

1) The allure of the dangerous.

Why is it that we go after the "bad" boys? The unfamiliar, the feeling of rebellion, the hint of danger.

2) The irresistible pull of a man that is bad for you.

You know you are gonna end up hurt. You know it and you do it anyways. You figure you will deal with the consequences later.

I loved the book and I think it's applicable for many teen girls as well as though a bit older.

I will review New Moon soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

Home Life | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates