Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Quick Update

This is just a quick update of my life. Things have been changing rapidly all year.

I'm in college 18 hours, but I think I'm dropping middle ages, with Platt. It's too early in the morning, and I don't make it there on time. So that will bring me down to a reasonable 15.

Lindsay wants me to move in with her, and I'm actually thinking about it.

I just started the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer.

I'm sick. I have a cold, which will probably be defined as strep at the dr. appt. tomorrow. I've been going to hard with too little sleep.

I'm in O.I.L. the link is...http://www.okoil.org/

And as the reason I decided against a tattoo is now marrying I'm getting one for my birthday.

I'll be 21 in exactly 21 days which is ironic.

Oh and be sure to enter into Miss Snark's contest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

Home Life | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates