Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Weekend Trip

This here is me in the car with Lil' Bit my baby! She is the most precious most lovable dog on the whole earth. My face looks incredibly wide in this pic, but it's been a long long day of hiking and no makeup.


Here is non-squished face, though still no make-up. And if your wondering why I love Sepia 'tis because I'm as pale as a ghost and NO ONE gets to see me pale as a ghost pics. Oh and yes I'm perpetually tired, perhaps because I'm on the net until oh tis about 2:07 now.




Just so you can remember once in a while I am innocent and do take the time to wear make-up here is once again my favorite senior pic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

Home Life | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates