Saturday, May 17, 2008

Adopting


Okay, so I'm adopting yet another dog. Hey, once I start liking something, I'm addicted...at least for awhile. So on Saturday the 24th we go pick up Coco Michelle.

Isn't she PRECIOUS!!!

She is 12 weeks old, a lab and has the cutest green eyes I have ever seen!

I'm ecstatic! Counting down the days until my new baby girl is in my arms.



Must not forget about my other babies. So more pics of them!

They're adorable.

Okay so location, location, location!

The best spot on the earth for walking the docs is about 10 miles south of Fairview! It's right along the lake and as you can see is covered in brush that the dogs love to run through!


Here is Fi, standing beside Auntie's car. She isn't as fond of car rides as Lil' bit is, but she up for a ride whenever we deem to take her on one. She seldom gets to go with Auntie.







This here is my little car mate. Wherever Auntie goes she goes! As you can see she is perfectly behaved in the car. Her favorite thing to do is lay her head on top of Auntie's shoulder as we go down the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

Home Life | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates