Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Seriously fun life-y post.

OMG! I just got off the phone with AJ! Today we talked for 8 hours, yesterday 10, just actual talking not counting the 3 hours of texting while I was in class. As soon as I wake up I’m supposed to text him to talk me to school, and then we will text throughout Math, and then he’ll talk me home.

He is so freaking perfect, I’m just worried about one thing, is it okay that we are in like with one another's minds over one another bodies? We talked for 4 hours tonight about movies. MOVIES, 4 hours, that’s like watching 2! We have sexual tension of COURSE, but we’d rather just talk about anything. Politics, religion, friends, anything and everything.

I’m so freaking shy with him at times, and then times I’m so talkative that he has a problem getting a word in edgewise. It’s so much give and take.

Yesterday AJ was like, “I’m thankful to Rock for being a jerk or I wouldn’t have had a chance.” Crazy thing? I’m happy for the months of pain because AJ is so much fun. He’s understanding about the friendship.

I’m tired I have class must attempt at sleep!

3 Comments:

  1. Michelle D. Argyle said...
    Get some sleep!

    And falling in love with somebody's "mind" is necessary in a good, long-lasting relationship. You do need the physical, too, I think, but it's not as important in my book. I'm happy for you!
    Danyelle L. said...
    Awesomeness, Ri. :) I think it's just as important, if not more, to love one another's minds as much (or more) than the body. When you get old, your body starts to fall apart. If the only attraction there was a physical one, it won't last as well when those physical attractiveness traits fade.
    Amy said...
    *headdesk*

    What they said, sweetness. Physical is not nearly as important, and will always change. Mental attraction is infinitely more necessary.

Post a Comment



 

Home Life | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates